HomeFinder.com’s national reach will put the #1 ranked, business changing open house iPad app in the hands of more real estate professionals
Chicago, IL., January 14, 2014 – HomeFinder.com, a leading digital real estate site, announces its acquisition of Open Home Pro, the top ranked iPad app that helps real estate professionals collect and convert more leads at open houses. With Open Home Pro joining HomeFinder.com, agents can expect the same simplicity and timesaving features the app offers, with the added benefits of HomeFinder.com’s large homebuyer audience, top-rated customer support, and extensive technology team.
Open Home Pro, the #1 ranked open house iPad app, was founded in 2010. Since its development, there have been more than 35,000 paid downloads, and real estate agents upload approximately 20,000 photos monthly. Open Home Pro CEO, Robert Malko, will be joining the HomeFinder.com team where he will help lead HomeFinder.com’s product and technical vision for real estate professionals.
“I’m excited that HomeFinder.com had the opportunity to acquire an app that is loved and well respected in the real estate industry. It comes with a faithful customer base who can rest assured that the app they know and love will remain intact,” said Doug Breaker, president and CEO, HomeFinder.com. “I’m looking forward to more agents trying Open Home Pro and seeing the same advantages existing customers already experience. We have some pretty great things planned for this year, so keep an eye out for more news on HomeFinder.com and Open Home Pro.”
The app takes the place of a paper sign-in sheet at open houses and allows agents to get more qualified leads.
Open Home Pro benefits real estate professionals by:
• Collecting and converting qualified leads: Open Home Pro tells agents if potential homebuyers have an agent representing them, if they are pre-approved for a mortgage, and which leads are highly interested. After prospective buyers have entered their information, real estate agents can make notes as they tour the property.
• Automating follow-ups with homebuyers: As an open house is in progress, Open Home Pro automatically sends every visitor a follow-up email with property details, a neighborhood map, and the real estate agent’s contact information. If any changes are made to the listing (ex: price change), Open Home Pro will instantly notify all potential buyers of the change.
• Managing buyers automatically: Real estate pros can easily sort through potential buyers who visited specific properties and quickly follow-up. Open Home Pro sends agents a lead report email and pinpoints the leads that deserve immediate attention.
• Increasing traffic to open houses: One-click social media sharing saves agents time promoting their open houses.
• Creating a feedback loop with visitors: This data provides agents with talking points to advise sellers on selling strategy and listing price adjustments.
“Andrew Machado (founder and former CEO of Open Home Pro) and I dedicated three years to developing and honing an app that agents love,” said Malko. “I’m excited to hit the ground running with the team at HomeFinder.com to continue to build Open Home Pro and help even more agents boost their businesses.”
Open Home Pro joining forces with HomeFinder.com means even more benefits for existing app users:
• Connect with more homebuyers: Agents can get to know HomeFinder.com’s large national audience.
• Greater exposure for listings: Listings can gain increased exposure on HomeFinder.com, and on the 375+ local newspaper real estate search sites that HomeFinder.com powers.
• Top rated support: The app will be backed by HomeFinder.com’s top rated support team, making sure agents get the answers they need quickly.
• More app to love: HomeFinder.com has the resources and technology team to expand Open Home Pro to other platforms and build more of the features agents love.